Keeping on top of your dental hygiene is the most important thing you can do to keep healthy gums and surrounding tissues, which will in turn keep your teeth stable.Book an Appointment
What would your hygienist appointment entail?
Hygiene appointments vary from person to person, but generally we carry out the following steps:
- Assess your gum condition for signs of gum disease
- Remove plaque, tartar and surface stains from your teeth
- Assess your oral hygiene and offer tailored advice to improve your daily plaque removal
- Assess the health of any dental implants you may have
- Determine whether further appointments are required to restore your gum health